“To be aware of one’s central consciousness and to know the action of the forces is the first definite step towards self-mastery.”
NAMAH—The Journal of Integral Health and Sri Aurobindo Centre for Advanced Research (SACAR) are jointly organizing a ‘Living Within’ Study Camp on April 19–21, 2019, titled ‘Steps to Self-Mastery’.
WHY THIS WORKSHOP?
Many of us have no authentic control of our lives. We are ruled by our instruments, which have limited capacity for understanding and endurance. The challenges of life often bring difficulties and sufferings. Our egoistic personality is too limited to handle our issues. Some are driven by anger, passion or lust, while others are dominated by a judgmental or overactive mind. At another extreme, we may sense that our body is going to pieces. We are not truly in charge of ourselves!
Our aim is to live harmoniously and progress, individually and collectively by getting our life back on track. Self-mastery is the key and this seminar will identify the common steps that lead to it. Although the path is individual, it becomes easier if we have a roadmap to find the destination.
We invite you to join us for this unforgettable journey of self-discovery. The sessions on different topics will highlight some of the common features of this journey through deep reflection, insight and interaction.
The following questions will be addressed during the sessions of the Camp:
- What are the essential steps to self-mastery?
- Why do I feel my life spinning out of control?
- How can I bring order to my being?
- Can I learn the art of self-alignment?
- What pitfalls might I face on this climb to self-mastery?
- How best can I quiet the mind?
- How can I harness the vital?
- Can I transform my anger?
- How can I overcome stress?
- Is there a way out of desire?
- How should I deal with this ego?
- Can I lift the body out of this state of inertia?
To participate, please go through the Brochure with complete enrolment procedure, details of the sessions, and the speakers.
THE CAMP IS OPEN TO ALL.
For more information, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 7639920796 (Deepshikha) / 0413-2348067