Sri Aurobindo Society welcomes financial contributions and non-financial support for its activities. Website accepts contributions through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets and UPI. Contributions can also be made through direct
- Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS)
Please write an email to [email protected] and we will get back to you with the details.
- Cheques / Demand Drafts
Cheque/DD in favour of "Sri Aurobindo Society" (payable at Puducherry) to be sent along with
The Chairman Sri Aurobindo Society - Society House No.11, Saint Martin Street, Puducherry 605 001, India Phone: +91-413-2336396 / 97 / 98
- All contributions are eligible for Tax benefits under Indian Income Tax laws. For more information,
1. Applicable to assessees under Indian Income Tax Act 1961
2. Contribution for Research Activities (specific contributions) is eligible for 100% deduction under Section 35(1)(iii) of IT Act.
3. General contributions are eligible for benefit under Section 80G of IT Act. 50% of the amount contributed would be eligible for deduction from the Gross Total Income.
Please write to [email protected]