“A blind god is not destiny’s architect;
A conscious power has drawn the plan of life,
There is a meaning in each curve and line.”
NAMAH—The Journal of Integral Health and Sri Aurobindo Centre for Advanced Research (SACAR) are jointly organizing a ‘Living Within’ Study Camp on December 20–23, 2018, titled ‘Make Your Destiny’.
WHY THIS WORKSHOP?
If your life is at crossroads or you are unsure of the next steps in life, this workshop is for you. If you are besieged by fear, doubt, uncertainty, insecurity and anxiety about your future... our programme is calling out to you! Making our destiny is the need of the hour: it is the only meaningful aim of human existence and essential to our well-being. Truth is our birth right and our glorious future. We can manifest our Truth only by living it.
During the four days of self-exploration, introspection and interaction, the aim is to shed light on many perplexing questions, the most central being, ‘Why am I here?’ and ‘What is my part in the divine Play?’ This camp intends unearthing important solutions to our existence.
The following questions will be addressed during the sessions of the Camp:
- Can I achieve my true potential?
- What holds me back from fulfilling it?
- How can I tap into my creative power?
- Can I really learn to walk my Truth?
- What is the secret to self-empowerment?
- Am I too old to claim my destiny?
- How can I shift from procrastination to manifestation?
- How do I access my inner Teacher?
- Can I feel integrated and strong in body, mind and soul?
- Can I feel truly whole?
- What should I do when I feel myself engulfed in darkness?
- How do I best deal with fear?
- Is it possible to arm myself against doubt?
- Should I leave the rat race?
THE CAMP IS OPEN TO ALL.
The details of the sessions and the payment formalities are here.
For more information, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 7639920796 (Deepshikha) / 0413-2348067