“All Life is Yoga…”—Sri Aurobindo
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Advanced Research (SACAR) and NAMAH—The Journal of Integral Health are jointly organizing a ‘Living Within’ Study Camp on August 25–26, 2018, titled ‘Yoga as a Way of Living’.
To do Yoga is to grow and live consciously through the many distractions of everyday life. To transform our lives, we must integrate it into every facet of our daily existence: family, career, rest, play, duty and love. During this workshop, the following questions will be addressed:
- We will take up the following questions during our discussions:
- What is our aim in Yoga? What do we mean by Yoga?
- How can Yoga help us efficiently discharge our responsibilities in life?
- What is the relationship between Yoga and well-being?
- What challenges do those in Yoga face from the usual way of living?
- How does our inner psychology benefit from the gift of knowledge?
- What happens when we walk the Yoga of Love?
- What do we realise as we progress along the Yoga of Works?
- How can Yoga transform our mundane existence?
- What is the action of this transformation?
- Can Yoga help with our family relations?
- How can Yoga enhance the quality of our human relationships?
THE CAMP IS OPEN TO ALL.
The details of the sessions and the payment formalities are available here.
For more information, please contact: