Sri Aurobindo considers the message of the Gita to be the basis of the great spiritual movement which has led and will lead humanity more and more to its liberation, that is to say, to its escape from falsehood and ignorance, towards the truth.
- The Mother, 29 June 1960 (CWM 10, pg. 63)
Keeping this in mind, we at AuroYajna have proposed to start the Gita chanting from 18th February 2023.
- This will be an ongoing session on all Saturdays.
- The chanting will start at 07:30 a.m. and will continue till 08:15 a.m.
- This chanting session is both online and in house.
All are welcome.
A few reminders to the participants:
1) Please arrive at the venue as well as for online participation 5 minutes early and get settled.
2) Please contact us on the given email id / mobile number to get the details to join online.
3) Please carry your own copy of Bhagwad Gita if you can OR you can also download the 'Bhagwad Gita' app from the Vande Mataram Library Trust.
For inhouse chanting the venue is the
Matriniketan - center for Integral Yoga & Indian culture,
34, Marvadi Street, Kuruchikuppam,
Puducherry - 605 003, Bharat.
For Zoom link for online participation and more details, please contact:
E mail: [email protected]
Call/SMS/WhatsApp: +91 8056866627