AUROPATH is an institutional development programme initiated by AuroService Trust in collaboration with the Sri Aurobindo Society with the goal of preparing educational, professional and social institutions to realize their full potential and promote research-based sustainable development.
Through sustenance initiatives enriching quality and values in education
- To stimulate the academic environment for the promotion of Quality of Teaching Learning and Research in Higher Education Institutes,
- To undertake consultancy, research and training programmes,
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of Higher Education for quality enhancement and sustenance.
To promote the following core values amongst higher educational Institutions:
- Sensitize Institutes towards Sustainability
- Contribute to National Development
- Inculcate Value Systems amongst Students
- Promotion of Technology with the Traditional approach
- Fostering Global Competitions amongst Aspirants
- To promote a quality-conscious system of higher education where excellence, relevance to market needs and participation by all stakeholders are prime and major determinants.
- To facilitate building education system, as facilitators of human resources, which will match the national goals of growth by competence, contribution to the economy through competitiveness and compatibility with societal development.
- To set the quality benchmarks targeted at the global and national stockpile of human capital in all fields of Higher Education.
Please follow the Facebook page of Auropath to get the latest updates on events and activities.