For complete details, please refer the brochure.
On July 15 & 16, 2017, Sri Aurobindo Centre for Homeopathy (SACH, a unit of Sri Aurobindo Society, Puducherry) is organizing a National Homoeopathic Seminar, titled ‘Deeper Understanding of the Practical Part of Homeopathy’ for homeopathy doctors from all over India at the Society House in Puducherry.
Tremendous developments have occurred in Homoeopathy in the last decades which have given rise to much new information in the academic and professional Homeopathic world. The subject matter of the seminar includes:
• The Organon of Medicine or the homeopathic philosophy—the guiding principles of homeopathy enunciated by the great master Dr. Samuel Hahnemann.
• The practical utility of aphorisms and homeopathic philosophy in practice.
• Practical guidelines through the golden footnotes of Organon.
• Exclusive video footage of common remedies in live cases, often overlooked in daily practice.
• Live materia medica in patients’ language.
The guest speaker at the seminar, Dr Shekhar Algundgi has worked as a homeopathy doctor for more than 25 years and is a prolific writer and dynamic advocate of the use of homeopathy in all fields of diseases and illnesses.